Founder & Chief Digital Officer, KONECTA
She is the founder of KONECTA a company that builds wireless networks and platforms to gather big data and drive value added services. KONECTA provides free WIFI while creating a platform for Brands to engage with their customers. She merges her passion for brand development, marketing & consumer engagement with technology assisting brands, government and companies transform into the digital era.
She hosts a Tech feature unpacking 4IR on Umhlobo Wenene FM in Xhosa. She is also a senior advisor on Digital Transformation for Institute of African Royalty and Head of 4IR Strategy for AIDO International Network.
- Board member of Internet Society(ISOC) – Gauteng Chapter
- Member of the Chartered CIO – Council (SA)
- Named as Mail & Guardian 50 Powerful Women in SA 2020
- Named as one of South Africa’s Inspiring Fifty Women in STEM for 2019 by Embassy of Netherlands
- Standard Bank TopWomen Awards Finalist 2019