Forget about webinars, welcome to a brand new digital conference experience
Do you remember the last time you attended a real event? The experience is quite unique: the excitement before entering the facility, the smell of the coffee and pastries in the morning, the sound of suitcases rolling around and the high motivation level to meet people and close new deals during the short amount of time spent on-site.
While the event community has tried to find quick alternatives, the level of engagement and interaction is not there yet. Sitting passively in front of a computer during long-lasting webinars looks more like a mandatory company training rather than a business opportunity to learn and increase our network. Frankly, most of us hit the “end call” button in frustration, before having had the opportunity to engage with participants and speakers. A sort of “unfinished business” feeling…
Generation.e not only pioneers smarter mobility around the world, but it is also opening the road to new business practices adapted to a disrupted environment. They are hearing the call to get back to meaningful and impactful conference time-investments, with three key goals: learn cutting edge insights, meet industry peers, and explore new business leads.
These are the objectives of Smarter Mobility Europe LIVE. Over the course of three full days, the event will offer an unrivalled digital experience. Thanks to a mix of diversified session formats, specific networking, interaction features, and together with exclusive gifts, this mobility summit will virtually replicate the triggers that excite us in reality.
The program offers three session styles for a perfect mix between insights and demonstrations:
- Pecha Kucha speech: “Talk less, show more.” That is the promise of Pecha Kucha presentations. This storytelling format allows the speaker to use 20 slides with 20 seconds each for a total of 400 seconds of meaningful and impactful insights.
- Case Study: Highlight those projects that are being built today to change our world tomorrow. Companies will have a short amount of time to demonstrate how relevant their product and service are to improve our life while addressing new challenges.
- Keynote: Carefully selected amongst the best mobility specialists, our keynote speakers will elevate your awareness, trigger engagement and enhance your understanding of the European smart mobility landscape without any taboo.
- Panel: Bringing brilliant minds together often sparks great achievements. Send us in advance the questions you are looking for answers and endorse an active role with the preparation of these sessions.
Each of these formats will not only entertain you but also propose different angles to explore the latest smart mobility (r)evolutions.
Your ticket will also give you access to innovative features to engage with the mobility community:
- Exclusive networking with selected speakers as well as all delegates for confidential virtual coffee chats;
- Meet start-ups at their digital booth in the exhibition area to discover their solution and discuss business opportunities;
- Get your elevator pitch prepared for private speed networking sessions during which you will randomly meet industry peers;
- Keep the discussion going after a presentation with the speaker you want to engage with.
Impact is probably the most ambitious outcome SME LIVE expects to achieve. With the purchase of your ticket, we will fund one of the below projects:
- Giving a bicycle in India for a month
- Giving transport to elderly people to meet friends in the UK
- Giving transport to disabled people in South Africa for a day
There is a better world to build together for the next generations.
Finally, Generation.e won’t let you leave the summit with empty hands. They want to pamper you with exclusive gifts. Enjoy free yoga classes from Harmonise Yoga and read top notch insights in the research “Being Driven” from our Knowledge Partner Neckermann Strategic Advisors.
So, Generation.e won’t be able to replicate the smell of the coffee and pastries. But SME LIVE will offer you a highly qualitative conference experience making the most out of your time while comfortably staying at your place without being bothered with suitcases running around.
We would like you to share with us your thoughts and questions about this topic in order to optimise the sessions we will present to you.
Frederic John is a Senior Consultant at Neckermann Strategic Advisors, a think-tank and consultancy based in London with a focus on Smart Mobility and Smart Cities. We are pleased to welcome Neckermann Strategic Advisors as our exclusive Knowledge Partners for Smarter Mobility Europe LIVE.